Refund & Cancellation Policy
If I request for a replacement, when will I get it?
In all areas, the replacement is initiated after the originally delivered item is received by Institute for Research in Indian Wisdom Publications. Please check the SMS & email we send you for your replacement request for more details.
How do replacement work?
You can raise a request to return your items with these simple steps:
1. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Order ID and Product Image
2. Institute for Research in Indian Wisdom Publications will see and raise the request for replacement
3. Once the Courier is received from your side, then the product will be dispatched
Once you raise a request, you'll get an email confirming that your request is being processed. Based on the item, your request may be automatically approved or you may be contacted for more details. If the request is approved, then you have to return the item for which you will get a replacement and courier charges too will be borne by us in case of replacement.
How will I get my refund for returning an item I paid for with Cash on Delivery?
There is no option of refund, you can replace the same product if it is defective.
Replace: The product in your order will be replaced with an identical product in case it is damaged (broken or spoiled) or defective (has a functional problem that causes it not to work) or is not as described
Major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted for our Technical Support Team’s approval. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a Customer, the replacement will be issued to the customer of the product.
Product not-as-described: such issues should be reported to our Technical Support Department within 14 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
How to raise a cancellation request?
You can raise a cancellation request with these simple steps:
1. Mail us at email@example.com with the Order ID, as soon as we receive the request we will start the cancellation Process.
2. If the order is packed and shipped, Institute for Research in Indian Wisdom Publications will not be able to cancel the order.
3. Refund will be made through the original made of payment with in 15-20 days.